Troubleshooting Methods and Tips For Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Problem
Charging problem in Samsung Galaxy S3 is really not a common one, but when it happens you really know that you are going to have a very bad time! Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging problem can occur due to any of the reasons; it could either be due to water damage or physical damage.
In the following lines you will get to know simple and effective troubleshooting methods to overcome Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging problems.
Resolving Samsung Galaxy S3 charging problem
Normally Samsung Galaxy S3 charging problem is due to faulty charging connector, and in order to overcome that, all you have to do is to:
- Remove Battery cover, Battery and C cover, then check charging connector’s pins
- First Clean and remount all the pins of charging connector.
- Put Battery in again and connect charger
Following are two of the most common charging problems faced by Samsung Galaxy S3:
In this problem, battery charges way too slow than usual, and in order to overcome that, all you have to do is to:
- Check all the above mentioned connections as well as defective components in marked areas, put jumper wherever necessary, this is surely going to resolve your Samsung Galaxy S3 slow charging problem.
When you don’t find any response from your phone when the charger is connected then it means that your phone is facing Samsung Galaxy S3 not charging issue. In order to overcome that, all you have to do is to follow the following steps:
- Verify whether charging connector is in good shape or not, which can be done by simply connecting charger and checking the voltage at its left end pin or you can also choose to trace the track as mentioned in above picture.
- You can also choose to chase the track as mentioned below:
- Check the connection from charging point (from charging connector) to diode + terminal.
- Check whether the diode is faulty or not, if it is then replace it.
- Check the connection from B+ to the IC u506 (charging control), that’s the key step!
- Check voltage levels as mentioned above, reheat or replace u506(IC)