How to Solve Samsung Galaxy S4 Buzzer Problems?
It has surely became a trend to keep your phones on silent, mainly because people want their privacy and doesn’t want anyone to listen or get disturbed when they receive any call or text message. Apparently it seems that these days there is no need of buzzer in phones or there is no need to overcome this problem. However the fact is a buzzer is not only used to notify you about incoming calls or messages but it is also used when it comes to the ring for alarm and other several apps that use buzzer for different functions.
Besides everything else still there are millions of people who prefer to keep their phone on “Loud” mode, especially when they are in some crowd where they need to hear when their phone rings, as most of the time vibration isn’t enough to notify you about the calls or messages.
Let’s have a look at some of the S4 buzzer problems, reasons of those problems as well as all the possible solutions.
- No ringing sound in buzzer.
- Low ringing sound.
- Sometimes it rings sometimes it doesn’t.
Reasons of Problems
- S4 buzzer might be physically damaged or water damaged.
- Buzzer contacts might have become rusty, causing this problem.
- Buzzer contact pins are not able to make proper contact with buzzer contacts.
- Coil 1, Coil 2, Capacitor 1 or Capacitor 2 might be damaged.
- Dry soldering of buzzer on-board connector’s pins, hence causing any of the above mentioned problems.
- Buzzer itself might be faulty and the entire buzzer dock needs to be changed.
- Check volume settings and active profile.
- Restart your phone and check.
For Low Ringing Sound
- Change Buzzer
For No Ringing Sound
- Clean buzzer contacts and check.
- Gently pull up buzzer contact pins and check.
- Check both Coil – 1 and Coil – 2, if any of these coils are damaged, replace it.
- Re-solder above mentioned 4 pins of buzzer’s onboard connector.
- Now check Capacitor – 1 and Capacitor – 2 with the re–soldered pins of on-board connector. If capacitors are faulty replace them.
- If everything else fails, replace buzzer dock.
This effective guideline will surely help you to solve the problem, however most of the time the problem is with the settings of your current active profile, so in order to save yourself from all the hardships, make sure to double check your current active profile and its settings.