How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Network Problem?
- No networks in phone.
- Low signals.
- Only searching for network.
- Continuous signal dropping.
- Call dropping from time to time.
- Restart your phone and check
- Remove and re-insert SIM card and check.
- Change network mode.
- Check with any other SIM card, as SIM card might be faulty.
- Software update.
- Clean antenna contacts.
- Pull up antenna contact pins and check.
- Re-solder antenna contact pins.
- Now check all three above mentioned capacitors, if any of them is damaged, replace it. If you are not able to replace the faulty capacitors, change the entire charging strip. (antenna contacts and capacitors are on charging strip)
- Re-solder both ends of antenna wire connector (Point 1).
- Now also re-solder both ends of antenna wire connector (Point 2).
For Call Dropping Issue
- Gently heat or replace power amp IC.
For No Network
- Check above mentioned coil and capacitor of Power AMP IC with +VE terminal of battery. Replace if damaged.
For Network Dropping
- Reheat or replace Network IC and also check all of its surrounding components.