Fix of Samsung Galaxy S4 Touch Screen Problem
Samsung Galaxy S4 is relatively new in the market, but still there are a good number of complaints regarding to Galaxy Touch Screen, as a whole lot of people have encountered such type of issues. It is surely very irritating if your touch gives you a slow response time or doesn’t work at all.
Following are some of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Touch Screen problems encountered by its users:
- Touch Stops Responding
- Slow Touch Response Time
- Some sections of the screen where touch does not work at all.
Reasons of Problems
- Phone cache is almost full.
- Your display screen has encountered any kind of physical damage, which has disrupted the phone’s touch screen function partially or completely.
- Low charge sometimes also causes slow touch response.
Here is the workaround and Hardware Solution of overcoming this problem:
- Reset your Phone
- Remove and Reinsert battery (After turning it off). Make sure to give at least 5 Seconds delay before reinserting the battery.
If the above mentioned solution doesn’t work for you, then the next thing that you need to do is to go with its:
Hardware solution for Samsung Galaxy S4 is categorized into two sections:
- Touch Screen Problem
- Function Button Touch Problem
For Touch Screen Problem
- Unplug and Plug Display Connectors and check.
- Now Clean on-board connector and display strip connector. After Cleaning Check.
- Re-solder each pin of On-Board Connector
- By Using Multi Meter check each and every component of connector. Reheat faulty connectors. If they still don’t work then replace them. Again Check
- If it is still not working check with any other Good LCD Screen, as sometimes the problem is with the entire LCD screen not only with your phone’s touch.
Function Button Touch Problem
- Clean function button strip connector and Charging strip connector. Now Check.
- If it is still not working then check charging strip connector, if it is problematic Change it, as there is nothing else that you can do in this case.
The above mentioned steps will surely help you to resolve your touch screen problem from your Samsung Galaxy S4 in the most effective manner. If your touch screen is giving you problems then it means that your phone has totally became a crippler, as you won’t be able to do anything on your phone (not even unlock the phone in any way).