Fix of Samsung Galaxy S4 Touch Screen Problem
Samsung Galaxy S4 is relatively new in the market, but still there are a good number of complaints regarding to Galaxy Touch Screen, as a whole lot of people have encountered such type of issue.
Following are some of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Touch Screen problems encountered by its users:
- Touch Stops Responding
- Slow Touch Response Time
Here is the Manual and Hardware Solution of overcoming this problem:
- Reset your Phone
- Remove and Reinsert battery (After turning it off). Make sure to give at least 5 Seconds delay before reinserting the battery.
If the above Manual Solutions doesn’t work for you, then the next thing that you need to do is to go with its:
Hardware solution for Samsung Galaxy S4 is categorized into two sections:
- Touch Screen Problem
- Function Button Touch Problem
For Touch Screen Problem
- Unplug and Plug Display Connectors and check.
- Now Clean on-board connector and display strip connector. After Cleaning Check.
- Re-solder each pin of On-Board Connector
- By Using Multi Meter check each and every component of connector. Reheat faulty connectors. If they still don’t work then replace them. Again Check
- If it is still not working check with any other Good LCD Screen.
Function Button Touch Problem
- Clean function button strip connector and Charging strip connector. Now Check.
- If it is still not working then check charging strip connector, if it is problematic Change it.