How to Solve Samsung Galaxy S4 Network Problem?
- No Network
- Signal Dropping Issue
- Low Signal
- Too Much fluctuation in signal strength.
Reasons of Problems
- Phone might be water damaged or physically damaged.
- Incorrect network mode.
- No continuity between Antenna contacts and coils.
- Power amp IC might be faulty.
- Antenna wire might be damaged (only for CDMA network phones)
- External antenna connector might be faulty.
If your Galaxy S4 is encountering any such problems then all you have to do is to go with the below mentioned workaround method or hardware fixes, as they will be able to solve your S4 network issue in the best possible manner. If you are lucky enough then you will be able to solve the issues with the help of Workaround methods. So let’s begin with,
- Restart your Phone and check.
- Remove and Reinsert SIM card.
- Check with any other SIM card and verify whether it is the problem with your phone or your service provider.
- Verify the network mode of your phone, simply by going into its settings. This is important because service providers are either providing CDMA, 4G, 3G and 2G services.
- Open back cover and frame of your Samsung Galaxy S4 and check Antenna as well as Antenna Contacts for any physical or water damage (Antenna is at the back side of Galaxy S4 frame).
- If it is found to be water damage then clean and re-solder antenna contacts and antenna. Change antenna if it is faulty and Check.
- Now Check Continuity between antenna contacts and coil with the help of multi meter. If there is discontinuity in the path of Antenna contacts and coil place jumper, if that doesn’t work then change the Coil.
- Check external antenna connector for continuity, if there is discontinuity place jumper or replace external antenna and Check.
- In case you are using CDMA network, check antenna wire for any cut or damage.
- Now remove MMC and Strip assembly, as the network section is underneath that assembly.
- Now gently heat power amp, if it still doesn’t work then replace it.
If all that fails in resolving your Samsung galaxy s4 network problem, then upgrade your Android Operating System, but this happens in a very rare case, so this step should be tried in the end.