Resolving Samsung Galaxy S4 Microphone Problem
Samsung Galaxy S4 is surely new in this market, but you can encounter problems with it due to any of the reasons. One of the most common problems faced by Samsung Galaxy S4 users is the microphone issue which normally arises due to water damage or moisture. In this type of problem you can hear the voice of others on call, while they are not able to hear you.
In order to solve this problem, all you have to do is to:
- Dry your Samsung Galaxy S4 with a dry towel to eliminate any visible traces of water or moisture.
- Remove battery
- Clean all the openings (Headphone port, Charging port etc.) with the help of cotton buds in order to eliminate all possible traces of water and moisture completely.
- Put you phone into Rice bag or Silica gel packets for at least 48 hours in order to absorb any moisture.
- Check MIC hole for any dust or dirt.
- Now try Microphone again, if it doesn’t work then open your Samsung Galaxy S4 and check the microphone rubber cap and clean it and check again.
- If it is dislocated reinsert it again, if it is cut or damaged replace it and check.
- Check MIC and its Connector, replace if Faulty. This is surely going to solve your problem.
If you are looking for temporary workaround then all you have to do is to use speakerphone, as it uses different microphone in its operation.