How to Solve Samsung Galaxy S4 Display Problems?
One of the worst problems that you can have with your Samsung Galaxy S4 is its display, and this is mainly because of the fact that if you are having display problems, especially blank display then you cannot do anything with that phone, as you will not be able to see anything, hence you won’t be able to do anything and there is no temporary solution for that.
Display problems in phones are surely considered to be one of the worst ones, and this is because a person has to do something on immediate basis in order to overcome this problem, and the worst thing is that this is known to be one of the most expensive repairer solutions as compared to others.
Following are some of the S4 display problems:
- Blank display on S4.
- Lines on Display screen.
- Abnormal Colors on S4 display screen.
Reasons of Problems
- LCD screen of Samsung Galaxy S4 has gone through some sort of physical damage (most of the time this is the case of Display problems in S4).
- LCD screen of phone or the phone itself might have encountered any kind of water damage.
- Software is outdated.
- Display connector might be loose, causing any of the above mentioned problems in your phone’s screens.
- LCD might be faulty itself, and you need to change that in order to overcome this issue.
- On-board connector might be water damaged or faulty.
- Check Screen Brightness.
- Go for a Software Update. (but this should be considered as a last resort)
- Unplug, clean and re-plug display strip (along with connector).
- If the above step fails then check with any other good working LCD screen.
- Replace on-board connector and check.
In case the problem is with your phone’s LCD screen (which is of 90% of the time), the only solution you have with you is to buy a new LCD screen, which is surely very expensive and will definitely drain your pocket out. However if only the front glass of your screen is broken, but LCD is perfectly working from inside then you can get some cash in its exchange from your local repairer, as if the LCD screen is perfect from inside, it is still of good worth.
Mobile phone repairers can sell their stock of broken LCD screens on BrokenLCDs.com and can get best possible prices for their damaged LCD screens. The company also offers them free shipment globally.