How to Solve Samsung Galaxy S4 Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Problem?
Normally we all encounter different Wi-Fi and Bluetooth problems in our smart phones from time to time and the best thing about this is that most of the these problems can easily be resolved by simple manual solutions.
Following are some of the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi problems that you might encounter:
- Weak Signal
- Internet packets are not transferring (No Browsing / Downloading)
- Device not found
- Device not pairing with the other device
- Data not transferring even after pairing.
Reasons of Problems
- Wi-Fi device might be faulty.
- Device might be set as invisible.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi antenna might be faulty or are dry soldered.
- Any of the components might be faulty
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi IC’s capacitor or IC itself might be faulty.
For Samsung Galaxy S4 Wi-Fi Problem
- Go into Options, Turn Wi-Fi “Off”, then “On” again. After doing that Check.
- If the above step doesn’t work then restart your phone and Check.
For Samsung Galaxy S4 Bluetooth Problem
- If you are not able to find the other device or if your device is not found by the second device then check the visibility status. It can be checked by going into the Bluetooth options.
- If it is not pairing then, try multiple times, as sometimes it takes a little longer for the device to get paired with each other.
- Now in case if the data is not transferring after device pairing then restart your device and try again.
The Hardware solution for Galaxy S4 Bluetooth and Wi-Fi problem is similar, as both of them have similar antenna and circuit. Now in order to fix your Galaxy S4 Bluetooth and Wi-Fi problem via hardware method, all you have to do is to:
- Clean Bluetooth and Wi-Fi antenna. If it still doesn’t work then check with any other good antenna.
- If the above step doesn’t work then Re-solder Bluetooth & Wi-Fi antenna Contact, then check again.
- Check the entire track of the antenna going towards its coil and capacitor, if the track is broken place jumper.
- If the above step doesn’t work then check the coil and capacitor with the help of multi-meter. If they are faulty change them. If it doesn’t work then:
- Check Wi-Fi and Bluetooth IC capacitor for any damage, as it might be the cause of the problem.
- If all of the above fails then gently heat the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth IC, if that doesn’t work then change the IC.