How to Solve Samsung Galaxy S2 Network Problem?
One of the uncommon issues that have been reported in Samsung Galaxy S2 is the mobile network problem. In this type of problem, your Smartphone start giving out error message that mobile network isn’t available. This is surely a one frustrating thing, as you will not be able to send or receive any text messages or calls etc. hence killing the sole purpose of having a phone on your side.
In the following lines you will get to know about the detail of these problems along with its best possible solution.
- No signals in S2.
- Signal keeps on dropping.
- Very low signal.
- Phone showing signals but not making or receiving any calls.
Reasons of Problems
Following are some of the reasons why your Samsung Galaxy S2 is facing mobile network connectivity problem:
- Issue with your network provider, SIM card or SIM Card sensor (might be faulty)
- Incorrect Configuration.
- Problem with your Network IC.
In order to solve Samsung Galaxy S2 Mobile network issue, all you have to do is to follow the following steps.
- Restart your phone, as most of the time a simple restart resolves this issue.
- Turn Flight Mode from On to Off.
- Remove and clean your Sim card as well as SIM card tray properly and then reinsert it, also make sure that SIM Card Sensors and Sim tray are making proper contact with each other.
- Go in your Samsung S2’s setting and:
- Select “Mobile Networks” option.
- Now Select “Network Operator” option
- Select the automatic setting. This thing will allow your device to configure the settings automatically.
- Clear the entire cache of your Smartphone.
- Go with Factory reset! But make sure you Sync all your data before you go with this option.
- If everything else fails then there must be an error with your Network IC. Re-solder or replace all the faulty capacitors and your network IC (If faulty).
Resolving “No Network” and “Low Signal” Issue
If you are having “No Network” or “low Signal” issue, it means that your Power Amplifier IC is faulty. Reheat or Re solder it in order to overcome this problem, if it still doesn’t work then replace Power Amp IC.
Resolving “Signal Dropping” Issue
If you are facing “Signal Dropping” issue than it means your Network IC / RFMD is faulty. Reheat or Re Solder it or you can also chose to go with replacing Network IC.