How to Solve Samsung Galaxy S1 Network Problems?
If your Samsung Galaxy S1 is encountering network issues then it will surely be a huge problem for you, as you will not only be able to make or receive calls / SMS, but you will also not be able to use internet via your data bundle.
Normally a Samsung Galaxy S1 doesn’t encounter network problems, but when it does apparently it just has two common problems, which include:
- No Network Found issue.
- Network/Signal dropping from time to time.
Reasons of Problems
- SIM card might be faulty.
- Problem in SIM contacts (they might be rusty)
- Phone is water damaged.
- Any of the capacitors or components might be faulty.
In the following lines we will discuss the solution of both of these Samsung Galaxy S1 network problems:
In order to resolve Samsung Galaxy S1 network problem, all you have to do is to:
- Change or replace your Sim Card.
- Clean Sim Contacts.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy S1 and check whether the issue is resolved or not.
- If it still doesn’t work then go into the following option from your Samsung Galaxy S1 phone setting:
- Access “Wireless and Network”
- Mobile Networks
- Network Mode: GSM/WCDMA and GSM Only (Change this option to your desired mode)
If all that doesn’t work, then you need to move towards its hardware solution, but before that we are going to discuss what tools you need when it comes to the hardware solution of S1’s network problem.
- Multi meter.
- Jumper (copper wire).
- Soldering gun.
- Heat gun.
- For No Network Found issue
Here is how your Samsung Galaxy S1 looks from inside, and in order to resolve the network problem via hardware then all you have to do is to:
- Check Antenna Contacts first.
- Check both Antenna Connector and Wire that connects Motherboard.
- Trace the entire track of power amp (Till Antenna Contacts/Connector as shown in figure)
- Put all the necessary jumpers.
- Change all the open connectors
- Heat Power Ampere (Change it if needed).
That is how you resolve “No Network Found” issue via Hardware method in Samsung Galaxy S1.
- For Network/Signal dropping from time to time
If it’s only signal dropping issue from time to time then all you have to do is to Reheat RF Module / RF Switch or change them if needed.