Resolving Samsung Galaxy S1 Display Problems
As Samsung Galaxy S1 is quite an old smart phone, therefore it is really common that it would have some sort of display problems, as normally the display screen of the phone is quite delicate, and sometimes even minor carelessness damages your phone’s screen. When it comes to Samsung Galaxy S1, it is really not important that the problem could only be in LCD, it is also possible that some other parts of the phone are damaged which are causing this problem.
In the following lines you will get to know about some of the problems of Samsung Galaxy S1 display that you may encounter:
- Display of your Samsung Galaxy S1 is flickering
- Samsung Galaxy S1 display is fading
- Nothing is working
- Samsung Galaxy S1 screen is physically broken
Reasons of Problems
- Samsung Galaxy S1 has encountered some kind of physical damage.
- Phone encounters moisture or direct water.
- S1’s screen connector or on-board connected is damaged due to any of the reasons.
- Give your phone a hard reset and check.
- Try to check for the brightness level, as the brightness level might be low which could be the cause of this problem.
- Star Screw driver.
- Standard plastic separation tool.
- Cotton cloth for cleaning the connectors properly.
- Soldering gun.
- Multi Meter
If your Samsung Galaxy S1 display is physically broken then the only thing that you can do is to replace it with another good LCD screen, as none can be done in this regard. However in order to solve other problems all you have to do is to follow the following steps:
- Check another good LCD screen if that is working in a similar way or not
- Check Strip and Board connectors.
- If the connector is found to be water damaged then clean it, and if it is physically damaged then you should replace the connector. (Pins might be disconnected or Water damaged or both).
Sometimes it happens that only function button light is working and there is nothing on the LCD screen (Only Lines on Display). In this case all you have to do is to:
- Change the LCD if nothing is working.
- Check the filters at the two sides of the board connector, if it is damaged then this is the reason of display problem
- Check connector pin and re solder each pin of the connector, or you can also chose to change the connector.
- Check all the filters and change the, if they are damaged.