Method to Solve Samsung Galaxy S1 Charging Problem
If you are facing Samsung Galaxy S1 charging problem then it could be because any of the following reasons:
- Charging connector could be water damaged
- Dry Solder of Connector Pin
- Pins doesn’t make contact with board
- Components are faulty
In order to resolve all the above problems, then all you have to do is to:
- Clean the charging pin and connect the charger again, verify whether the voltage at the vbus is 5v or not.
- If the voltage is not shown in the multi meter then it means that the pin is dry solder, however this problem could be due to other reasons too!
- Resolder charging pin and put charger back and verify whether this has solved the problem or not.
- You can also choose to change the charging connector too, if it is not in usable condition.
If all the above methods are not working then:
- Check the connections
- Check voltage, if it is not 5v then reheat or change the IC
- Also check battery contacts too, as if there is any problem with the battery sensing pin then it could also be the reason for charging problem in Samsung Galaxy S1.