How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note Speaker Problem?
Speaker problem in Samsung Galaxy Note can happen due to any of the reasons, and you can find complete details over it. In the following lines you will get to know the method to solve Samsung Galaxy Note Speaker Problems, via both workaround and Hardware methods. However you will also come to know reasons of those problems, which would all you to protect your phone’s speaker from future damage.
- No Sound
- Low Sound
- Distorted Sound
Reasons of Problems
- Dust on speaker / Mesh.
- Physical or water damage on phone’s speaker.
- Dirt, dust or traces of moisture on the on-board connector and strip connector.
- Dry soldering of on-board connector / strip connector.
- Secondary capacitors might be faulty hence causing the above mentioned problems.
- Any of the connection between on-board connector and speaker terminal might be damaged or broken.
- Primary capacitor might be short.
- Audio IC’s coil or Audio IC itself might be damaged, hence causing any of the above mentioned problems.
Following are the only manual solutions of Samsung Galaxy Note Speaker problem:
- Check Volume Level of your phone.
- Restart your phone and Check.
Here are the Hardware solutions of Samsung Galaxy Note Speaker problem:
For Distorted Sound and Low Sound in Galaxy Note
- If you are facing the issue of distorted and / or low sound, then all you have to do is to clean mesh of the speaker.
- If that doesn’t solves the problem then change your speaker.
For No Sound in Galaxy Note
- Check with any other good working speaker.
- If the above step fails then clean On-board connector and Strip connector of your speaker and check.
- If the above step fails then re-solder all the pins of speaker’s on-board connector.
- Check both capacitors 2 with first and second pin of on-board connector. (First and Second pins of connector are at your right hand side)
- Now Check connection between each pin of on-board connector and speaker terminals (2nd Pin of Connector with –ve terminal of speaker and 3rd Pin of Connector with +ve terminal of speaker)
- Now Check capacitor 1 whether it is short, as this might also be the cause of problem.
- Check Audio IC’s coils with capacitor 1, if the coil is damaged replace it.
- If everything else fails then heat Audio IC and check, if that doesn’t work then replace it.