Method to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note MIC Problem
Following are the set of problems as well as solutions of Samsung Galaxy Note MIC problem
- No sound is accepted MIC.
- MIC goes Mute while calling.
- Low Sound Capturing.
- Go into settings and check volume level.
- Check MIC using sound recorder.
- Restart your phone and check
- Clear the MIC hole with the help of pin.
- Make sure that MIC rubber cap is intact and free from any kind of damage.
- Check MIC capacitor which is at the opposite side of board, replace if damaged.
- Check connection between negative terminal of MIC to the Capacitor and IC. If there is no continuity then:
- Check charging dock on-board connector, if there is no continuity then re-solder.
- Now check charging dock strip connector, if the problem is in strip connector then replace the entire charging dock and check.
- Now check connection from Positive terminal (From Capacitor which is at the back of the board) to the capacitor and coils near camera flash as illustrated in picture above. Change Capacitor / Coil if damaged.
- If everything else fails then heat or re-ball Audio IC. If it still fails then replace it.