How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note Display Light Problem?
Display light is also referred to as backlight, and is known to be one of the rarest problems that occur with Samsung Galaxy Note.
In the following lines you will get to know the method to resolve Samsung Galaxy Note Display Light problem:
- Display light / Backlight not working.
- Check your phone brightness settings. (This is the only manual solution for this problem)
- The very first thing that you need to do is to re-solder all the pins of Note Display on-board connector and check LCD screen.
- If the above step fails then check it with a good working LCD screen.
- Now check both capacitors (Capacitor 1 and Capacitor 2) with their side’s first pin of display on-board connector. If any of them is faulty, replace them.
- Now Check Continuity between +ve terminal of the battery with display IC’s first pin.
- Check all the display IC capacitors for continuity, if any of them is faulty then change it.
- If the above step fails then gently heat display IC and check, if it still fails then change it.