How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note Charging Problems?
Following are the possible Samsung Galaxy Note Charging Problems:
- Not charging.
- Phone heats up during charging.
- Change charger and check.
- Change battery.
- Clean charging connector and check.
- Clean and re-solder charging connector pins.
- Check Voltage at Capacitor – 1 (Voltage should be 4.8 V). If there is a problem then change the entire charging dock.
- Now check capacitor – 1 with Capacitor – 2, if there is no continuity then re-solder pins of on-board connector. If it still fails then the problem must be in charging dock connector strip. Change it.
- If the above method fails in solving the problem then replace Capacitor – 2.
- Now heat USB controller / Charging IC. If heating doesn’t solve the problem, then replace it.
- Re-solder all the battery connectors.
- If everything else fails then re-heat power IC.
One thing that you should take under consideration is to check / clean all the pins, connectors and contacts of Note for water damage, as heating up of phone also occurs due to water damage.