Method to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note Buzzer Problem
Here is a set of Samsung Galaxy Note Buzzer problems as well as its solutions:
- No ringing sound.
- Low ringing sound.
- Sometimes it rings sometimes it doesn’t.
- Check volume settings and your current active profile in your phone.
- Restart your phone and check.
For Low Sound in Galaxy Note Buzzer
- Clean Buzzer’s Mesh and check.
- If the above step fails then replace the entire buzzer panel.
For No Sound in Galaxy Note Buzzer
- Clean Buzzer panel contacts and check.
- Now Check buzzer strip terminals for any sign of water damage, if it is then clean it.
- If there is no water damage and is still not working then replace the terminals.
- Now check Capacitor C1 with +ve terminal of contact and C2 with –ve terminal of contact for continuity, if the circuit is open place jumper.
- Check buzzer strip connector, if it is faulty then replace the entire strip.
- Check on-board connector, if it is faulty the re-solder it.
- If everything else fails then check buzzer controller IC and heat it. If it still fails then replace it.