How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Flashlight Problems?
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes with an excellent 13MP camera, but these highest MP are of no use if you don’t have a properly working Flashlight. This is mainly because this camera is not able to get good and clearer pictures in low light condition and is not able to get anything when it is extremely dark, and this is the reason why it is important to have a flashlight with you.
Flashlight not working issue is not the only thing that people encounter, as sometimes phone’s Flashlight goes rogue and doesn’t turn off until or unless you take out the battery of your phone (not even when power is off).
In the following lines you will get to know the method to resolve different Note 3 Flashlight related issues:
- Note 3’s Flashlight is not working.
- Flashlight remains “ON”.
Reasons of Problems
- Flashlight might have encountered physical or water damage.
- Capacitor might be faulty or it might not be getting proper voltage.
- Connection might be broken.,
- Multi meter.
- Jumper wire (a simple copper wire).
- Heat gun.
- Soldering gun.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Check your phone settings and Toggle between On / OFF / Auto options of your phone’s Flashlight.
- For resolving your Note 3’s flashlight problem, the very first thing that you need to do is to check connection between Flashlight Point – 1 (mentioned in above figure) and Capacitor. In case there is no connection then place jumper.
- Now check Capacitor with the help of a multi-meter in order to know whether it is short or not. In case it is short then replace it.
- Check voltage at the capacitor and you need to make sure that it is 1.5V, if the voltage is not 1.5V then change it.
- If all the above mentioned steps fail in order to overcome this issue then it means that the problem is in your flashlight. Change flashlight and check.
There are surely not many cases of Flashlight issues till now, but in case you are encountering this issue then this simple hardware method will surely be able to get over this problem real soon and in best possible manner. If you have a little knowledge about soldering and you have all the right tools on your side then you will surely be able to do that on your own and without any trouble.