How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Display Problems?
A good number of people have reported that they are encountering different Galaxy Note 3 Display problems. Whenever someone encounters any kind of display problem in their phone they think that it is due to the fault in their screen, however the fact is, sometimes the problem is in the hardware of the phone not in the screen panel.
In the following lines you will get to know different Note 3 screen problems followed by their workaround methods and hardware solutions.
- Lines on display
- Low light on screen.
- No display at all.
- Sometimes display works sometimes it doesn’t.
Reasons of Problems
- Faulty connector.
- LCD Screen might be damaged.
- Phone might have encountered any kind of physical damage.
- Water damage can also be the cause of this problem.
- Dry soldering of display connector.
The worst thing about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 display problem is that the only thing that you can do is to restart your phone, in case restarting your phone doesn’t solves the problem then you have to go with its hardware solution.
Tools required for Hardware Procedure
- Star screw driver
- Plastic separation tool.
- Soldering gun.
- Cotton cloth for cleaning.
- After removing the case of Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the very first thing that you need to do is to unplug, clean and re-plug on-board display connector and check.
- Clean display connector in the similar way you did on-board connector.
- Now check your entire motherboard for any traces of water damage, in case you find moisture on any part of the board clean it with the help of cotton cloth. Besides that you can also use blow dryer for few seconds in order to completely eliminate moisture from your phone.
- If the above mentioned steps doesn’t work for you then re-solder on-board display connector pins, as sometimes the pins become dry solder and cause different problems.
- If everything fails then check with any other good and working LCD Screen.
The above mentioned steps will surely help you to resolve all of your Note 3 Display screen problems, hence allowing you to use your phone flawlessly without any trouble. If you are lucky enough then simple cleaning of your display connector and motherboard will be able to resolve your problem, else if you have to go with changing your Note 3 display, which will surely be a very costly deal for you.