How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Charging Problems?
By far, one of the worst problems noted in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is its charging problem, and this is mainly because if your charging connector is giving you problems then sooner or later your phone is going to be out of charge hence rendering you completely helpless, therefore it is highly recommended that one should get it fixed as soon as one notices any such charging issues.
In the following lines you will get to know about some of the charging problems related to Note 3 along with their solution.
- Note3 is not charging at all.
- Phone charges really very slow.
- Galaxy Note 3 heats up during charging.
- Phone does not give any response when charger is connected.
Reasons of Problems
- Phone could be water damaged.
- Dust particles might be present in charging connector.
- Your Note3 charger might be faulty.
- Connection in the phone might be broken.
- Phone is encountered any physical damage.
- Any of the capacitors might be faulty.
- Charging IC might be faulty.
- If the charging is slow then all you have to do is to check with any other Samsung Galaxy Note 3 charger, but you have to make sure that the charger is original, as slow charging issues almost always occurs with phones using 3rd party chargers.
- Clean battery charging pins and check.
- Clean charging connector pins.
- After removing body of your Note 3, the very first thing that you need to do is to re-solder first pin of charging connector and check.
- Now check connection between 1st pin of the charging connector and Capacitor – 1. In case Capacitor – 1 is faulty, replace it.
- The next thing that you need to do is to check connector of charging dock, clean the charging dock. If it is still faulty even after cleaning then change the entire charging dock.
- Now check on-board connector, clean and re-solder it.
- Now check Capacitor – 2, Capacitor – 3 and Coil 1, if any of them is faulty replace.
- Now finally check Charging IC, gently heat it and check. If heating doesn’t do any good then replace Charging IC and check.
All of the above steps will surely help you to resolve your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 charging problems in the best possible manner. If you are lucky enough then simple workaround method will get the job done for you.