Quick and Effective Guideline to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Speaker Problem
Mainly Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Speaker problem is due to dust, which it might have encountered at any time and due to any of the reasons. This problem occurs due to dust which sticks in the holes of speaker or over Speaker’s Diaphragm.
Following is a set of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Speaker Problems that you might encounter:
- Low Sound
- No Sound at all
Manual Solution of Note 2 Speaker Problem
- Go into settings and check volume level. (For Low Sound and No Sound at all)
- For Distortion, Simply take a needle and clean the openings of Speaker holes with its help, but make sure that you don’t insert it deep; else it will damage your speaker.
Hardware Solution of Note 2 Speaker Problem
- Remove back casing of Note 2 and clean speaker from inside. In order to do that, open screw which is at the right side of Audio Jack and simply lift speaker and Audio Jack up with the help of a plastic tool.
- After cleaning, if there are still remains of dust on speaker replace it (Audio Jack and Speaker Strip in full)
- Now clean Speaker and Audio Jack on board connector, if cleaning doesn’t work then re-solder it.
- Now check the entire track from 1st and 2nd pins of On – Board Connector till the capacitor. Place jumper if the track is broken. Replace every faulty component.
- If the above steps don’t work then gently heat or replace Audio IC.