How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 2 MIC Problem?
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 MIC problem is known to be one of the issues that this device normally encounters. Note 2 MIC Issue could be due to any of the reasons, and it could either be due to the displacement of MIC rubber cup, MIC rubber cap is cut / damaged or it could be the problem in the IC.
Following are some of the problems that your Samsung Galaxy Note MIC might encounter:
- MIC not working while making or receiving calls (Only Working with Sound Recorder)
- MIC not working at all.
- Captures Low Sound.
- Distortion in Voice
Here are some of the Manual and Hardware solution of Galaxy Note 2 MIC problem:
- Go into your Note 2 settings and check Volume Level.
- Go into record options, record Sound and Check.
- Check rubber cap of MIC and verify MIC opening is dust free. If rubber cap is dusty or damaged then change the rubber cap, as it cannot be cleaned.
- If that doesn’t work then open cover of Charging Dock and remove Dock / Charging Strip. (MIC is at the charging strip)
- Change connector dock if possible, else you only have to remove MIC and check connection (In order to remove MIC, gently heat it).
- Check MIC terminal Connections to Connector and Diode, if connector or diode is damaged replace it.
- Now trace the entire track between components to the Audio IC.
- From Diode to Components – Second PIN from right to Audio Controller IC.
- Now Check Second terminal of component (Capacitor with other Capacitor)