How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Charging Problem?
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is also referred to as N7100, which is known to be one of the most successful Smartphone of Samsung Galaxy range. Normally Samsung Note 2 doesn’t encounter much problem, but if it does there is always a solution.
Following are the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Charging problems that you may encounter:
- You Encounter Not Charging Warning / Notification Pop – Up.
- Phone heats up while charging. (This happens when any components gets short).
Let’s move towards Manual and Hardware solution of charging problem in Note 2.
- Change Galaxy Note 2 charger and Check.
- Check any other battery in your Note 2.
- Clean dust on charging connector, you can do that simply with the help of a brush.
- Check whether the Charging pin in connector is in good shape or not. In order to verify, check voltage at the first pin and it should be 5V. If it isn’t then it means that the pin is broken from inside. You can check it after connecting charger.
- If the Pin is broken, change the Pin and Check voltage again.
- Now verify the connection between Charging connector’s 1st pin and Capacitor. If it is broken, place Jumper.
- Now Check Capacitor, if it is faulty, Change it.
- Now Clean charging connector strip and check for any lose ends. If it is lose, then change the strip.
- Check Board Charging connector.
- Now check Charging detection diode with the help of a multi meter. If it is damaged, replace it.
- If everything else fails, gently heat power IC. If it is still not working, replace it.