How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Buzzer Problems?
- No ringing sound in Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- Low ringing sound in Galaxy Note 2.
- Sometimes it rings sometimes it doesn’t.
- Check volume and active profile settings.
- Restart your phone and check.
- Clean or change buzzer Mesh and check.
- Clean buzzer contacts and check.
- Gently pull up the buzzer contact pins, if it fails then change the entire buzzer dock (Network antenna is also included in buzzer dock).
- Now check connection between relevant capacitor and coil of +VE and –VE buzzer contact pins (left hand side is +VE and right hand side is -VE). If any of the coil or capacitor is found faulty, replace the entire charging strip.
- If the above step fails then re-solder first two pins of charging strip on-board connector (First two pins are buzzer pins).
- Gently heat Audio IC and check, if it still fails then change Audio IC.
Make sure that you check your Audio IC after every step.