How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 1 Network Problem?
- No network in Galaxy Note 1.
- Low signals in Galaxy Note 1.
- Note 1 only searching for network.
- Continuous signal dropping in Note 1.
- Call dropping.
- Restart your phone and check.
- Remove and re-insert SIM card.
- Go into settings and change network mode and check.
- Check with any other good working SIM card.
- Software update.
- Clean antenna contacts and check.
- Pull up antenna contacts gently and place it back in your phone and check.
- Check Coil 1 and Coil 2 and Capacitor C1 mentioned above.
- Now re-solder antenna wire connector (Point 1), if damaged then place jumper across.
- Change antenna wire and check.
- Re-solder antenna wire connector (Point 2). If damaged replace jumper.
For No Network
- Check battery voltage from +VE terminal with capacitor C2. If Capacitor C2 is damaged, replace it.
- If the connection is broken between +VE terminal of the battery and C2, place jumper.
- Make sure that the voltage at C2 is 3.8V (battery voltage).
- Now check battery voltage at antenna switch capacitor C3.
- If above step fails then re-heat antenna switch IC, if it is faulty then replace.
For Call Dropping / Signal Dropping
- Re-heat power amp IC and check, if it fails then replace.
For Network Searching Problem
- Check RF IC Capacitor C4.
- Reheat RF UC, if it fails then replace it.