How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 1 Audio Jack Problems?
- Low sound in earphones.
- No sound in earphones.
- Distorted sound in earphones.
- Unbalanced volume in each earphone.
- Check volume level of your phone.
- Check with any other working earphone.
- Go with software update (should be considered as the last resort).
- Unplug, clean and re-plug audio jack strip (Speaker is also included with audio jack).
- If the above step fails then change entire audio jack strip and check.
- Re-solder Audio jack’s on-board connector.
- Check Capacitor C1, C2 and Coil, if they are faulty replace them.
- Gently heat Audio IC and check, if it still fails then replace it.