How to Restore iPhone to Factory Settings?
Whenever we encounter some sort of problem with our iPhone or any other smart phone, one of the most common and viable workaround method that a user can do in order to overcome that problem is to go with restore iPhone to factory settings. This is mainly because of the fact that there are a lot of problems in iPhone that are resolved by restoring iPhone to factory settings.
Some of the most common problems that are resolved by restoring your phone to factory settings include:
- Memory Problem.
- Camera Problem (Not taking pictures, pictures not saving, camera hanging problem etc.).
- SD Card problem.
- Corrupt data issue.
- Phone keeps restarting.
- Any other software issue.
Besides the above mentioned problems, there are also a lot of iPhone problems that are simply resolved by going with factory reset. However before going with a factory reset, take backup of your entire phone, as you are going to lose your entire data when you reset your phone.
Restoring iPhone to factory settings properly is not known by everyone, and this is because it is really not that simple. Here is a set of steps that you need to follow in order to get this job done in the best possible manner.
Method to Restore iPhone to Factory Settings
This method just goes perfect with every iPhone model.
- Connect your iPhone device to your computer.
- Launch iTunes.
- When you do that, iTunes will recognize your device (it might take up to 10 to 30 seconds). After it recognizes your device, iPhone logo will appear at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on that Icon and you will be taken to the main screen. Over there you can manage all the data of your iPhone. Take backup of your data, as you will lose each and everything after restoring it to factory settings.
- After you are done with the backup, click over “Restore Button” and safely restore your device.
- Make sure that you do not disconnect your device before you successfully restore your iPhone, else it will hang your iPhone.
Simply follow all the above mentioned iPhone information guide steps and you will be able to reset your phone to factory settings in the best possible manner and without any trouble. Hopefully all your problems will be resolved simply by going through this step by step guideline.