How to Replace Samsung Galaxy S4 Broken LCD Screens?
Following are the set of steps that you need to follow in order to replace Samsung Galaxy S4 broken LCD screen without damaging it any further:
Steps involved in replacing broken LCD Screen
- The very first thing that you need to do is to remove back Cover and Battery.
- Afterwards remove all the screws.
- Now slide plastic separation tool after placing it in between of LCD and case, as when you will slide it, it will open all the locks.
- Now gently separate Samsung Galaxy S4 broken LCD screen with back cover.
- Now remove motherboard screw in order to detach motherboard from Samsung Galaxy S4 LCD Screen.
- Now unplug the following steps one by one (order is not necessary)
- Display strip
- Charging strip
- Front camera strip
- Speaker / LED indicator strip
- Audio Jack Strip
- Antenna Wire
- After you are done with all that, gently pull up the motherboard with the help of plastic separation tool.
- Now remove all the components (including Charging board connector) from that broken LCD panel, as the new LCD panel doesn’t come up with all that.
- Now finally place all the components as well as Motherboard in new S4 LCD screen panel, and reassemble it in the way you disassemble it.
- Now connect display strip along with other strips to check whether that new LCD is working perfectly or not.