How to Replace Nokia Lumia 900 Broken LCD Screen?
In order to replace Nokia Lumia 900 broken LCD Screen, all you have to do is to follow the following steps:
- Star Screw Driver
- Long Needle
- The very first thing that you need to do is to remove SIM card slot using a long needle / Pin.
- Now pull IMEI sticker up gently from top left followed by a semi circle shaped cap which is just beside the sticker in order to make the way for hole via which you will unlock LCD locks.
- In order to unlock LCD locks, insert long needle / pin till the end, and pull it out. (All the LCD Locks are unlocked now).
- Now insert a small sized star screw driver in that hole and gently lift it up in order to unlock cover lock.
- In order to separate LCD Screen completely from body take a very thin plastic card or plastic separation tool and slide it at the corners of your Nokia Lumia 900 (between LCD Screen and body).
- Now gently pull up broken Nokia Luma 900 LCD screen from the left side of your phone (Volume Button Side) and keep it steady as illustrated in picture.
- Now remove all the screws from the metal sheet (10 in Nos.).
- After that, gently heat the specified area of the metal sheet at a low temperature for two to three seconds, so that the glue holding battery and metal sheet can be melted down.
- Lift up the metal sheet from top left corner of the phone as shown in picture.
- After metal sheet is removed unplug Display strip and Function button strip.
- Finally Plug-in display strip and function button strip of new Nokia Lumia 900 LCD screen and check whether it is working or not. If it is, then assemble your phone. (Make sure to check touch and function button before assembling).