How to replace broken Samsung Galaxy Note 1 LCD Screen?
- Star Screw Driver.
- Plastic Separation Tool.
Method to Replace Broken Samsung Galaxy Note 1 LCD Screen
- Remove back cover and battery from your Samsung Galaxy Note 1.
- Remove all the screws (8 in Nos.) with the help of a Star Screw Driver.
- Now separate phone’s frame with the help of a separation tool. Phone’s frame is fixed to LCD due to 8 locks, simply place plastic separation tool between frame and LCD screen and slide across in order to open all the locks.
- Now gently pull up the screen from the bottom with the help of a separation tool. Now remove screen from the frame.
- Remove 2 motherboard screws in order to disconnect it from Note 1’s LCD screen (as mentioned in picture above).
- Disconnect following strips from the motherboard:
- Charging dock strip.
- Function button strip.
- Antenna wire.
- Display strip.
- Front Camera strip.
- S Pen Strip.
- Speaker Strip.
- Now remove Motherboard.
- After pulling motherboard up, remove rear camera strip which is at the backside of the board.
- Now remove Charging dock from the panel.
- Bring in New LCD screen and repeat the entire procedure in descending order in order to fix new screen.