How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note SIM Card Problem?
Here is a step by step guideline that will help you in solving Samsung Galaxy Note SIM Card Problem. The only SIM problem that you will encounter with your Note is “No SIM” error message. Let’s take a look at Manual and hardware solution of Note SIM card problem.
- Restart your phone and check.
- Remove, clean and reinsert your SIM card and check.
- Check with any other good and working SIM Card.
- Clean SIM socket contacts with the help of a pin and check.
- If any pin of SIM Socket is broken replace entire SIM socket.
- Re-solder all 6 connections of SIM socket and check.
- Now Check SIM Socket Capacitors for continuity with SIM Socket connections and check as illustrated in picture above. Place jumper in case there is no continuity.
- Check connection between NFC Connection and NFC Chip.
- Now Check 6th pin of SIM Socket connection (Just beside NFC Connection) with Capacitor 4, which is at the back side of the board.