How to Solve Nokia Lumia 920 SIM Card Problem?
In the following lines you will get to know all the possible Nokia Lumia 920 SIM card problems as well as solutions.
- Insert SIM error message.
- Phonebook not accessible.
- Remove and Reinsert SIM card and check.
- Clean SIM card contacts and check.
- Check with any other working SIM Card.
- Gently pull up the pins of SIM socket contacts and check.
- Check connection between 1st Pin of SIM socket contacts and Capacitor (at the opposite side of board near SIM Control IC). If there is no continuity between capacitor and 1st pin then it shows “Insert SIM” error message.
- Check resistor of SIM controller IC (Power goes to SIM socket via resistor and capacitor).
- If everything else fails then heat SIM controller IC and check. If it is still not working then replace them.