How to Solve Nokia Lumia 920 Front Camera Problems?
- Your phone shows black screen after you turn ON your Front Camera.
- Phone hangs when front camera is accessed.
- Camera showing low quality result.
- Camera is not able to take pictures.
- Pictures are not saving.
Reasons of Problems
- Front camera might have encountered dust particles, due to which you are encountering blurred image.
- Any third party camera application might also be the cause of this problem, as sometimes they become corrupt and doesn’t go well with the system.
- Any of the front camera components might be faulty or the Front Camera IC might be the cause of the problem.
- If you are encountering blurred image or low quality camera result, the very first thing that need to do is to clean Front Camera from the outside with the help of a cotton bud, as normally dust particle covers the top of front camera, which results in a poor result.
- If cleaning your camera from outside doesn’t work well for you or if you are encountering any other front camera related problems then the next thing that you need to do is to restart your phone as most of the time a simple restart gets the job done right!
- If restarting your phone doesn’t works for you then reset your phone and check.
- Uninstall any of third party camera related apps, as they can cause a phone’s camera to malfunction or can cause any of the above mentioned problems. Uninstall and check the status of problem.
- Go with a software update.
- Standard separation tool and Star screw driver for disassembling your phone.
- Heat gun.
- Soldering Gun.
- If you are still witnessing blurred image or low quality image result even after cleaning the front camera from the outside, than the next thing that you need to do is to clean it from inside as well. Clean camera lens gently and check.
- Check all the components of your front camera, as mentioned in figure, replace all the faulty components.
- Check and replace all the faulty Front camera components and check the status of problem.
- If the above steps fail in resolving your front camera problems then gently heat front camera IC, if it is still not working then replace the IC and Check.
The solutions of Lumia 920 front camera problems are surely very simple; however you need to be very careful when it comes to performing hardware procedure, as the parts are delicate and you might damage them.