Steps to Solve Nokia Lumia 920 Buzzer Problem
Following are the set of Nokia Lumia 920 Buzzer problems and solution:
- No ringing sound.
- Low ringing sound.
- Distortion in ringing sound.
- Check your phone’s volume settings along with your current active profile.
In the following lines you will get to know hardware solution for Lumia 920 No ringing and Low / Distorted sound.
For No Ringing Sound
- Clean and slightly pull up buzzer contacts and check.
- Check terminals of buzzer via multi meter, if there is no sound then it means that the coil is open. In this case you have to replace your buzzer.
- Trace the tracks of buzzer contacts towards their respective coils, if coils are faulty place jumper. In case coils are working then:
- Remove Buzzer IC and check connection between IC on-board contacts and coil. If there is continuity between on-board contacts then it means Buzzer IC is faulty, replace it.
- If there is continuity between Buzzer IC contacts then place jumper between the contacts and fix IC back.
For Low and Distorted Sound
- Clean buzzer hole and check.
- Change buzzer.