How to Solve Nokia Lumia 920 Audio Jack Problem?
Following is the set of Nokia Lumia 920 Audio Jack problems as well as its solution:
- No Sound.
- Low Sound.
- Different intensity of sound in left and right ear phones.
- Change your headset and check.
- If low sound check settings.
- Reset your phone and check.
- If resetting your phone doesn’t solve the problem, then turn your Phone “ON – OFF” and check.
- Clean Audio Jack contacts and check.
- Clean Audio Jack on-board connector’s pins and check.
- Gently pull up the pins of on-board connector, so that pins make proper contact with Audio Jack contacts.
- Now Check Coil and Capacitor of Audio Jack. Replace if faulty, as they are the cause of No Sound.
- Change Audio Jack and check.
- If everything else fails then gently heat Audio controller IC. If it is still not working then replace it.