Nokia Lumia 900 Specs and Review
Here is a list of Nokia Lumia 900 Specs, Pros/Cons and a review that would help you to understand whether it is a good idea to go with this Nokia smart phone or not.
Nokia Lumia 900 Specs
Nokia Lumia 900 offers an impressive 4.3” of display screen which is protected via Corning Gorilla Glass for extra protection of your LCD screen.
Nokia Lumia 900 comes with 16GB of internal storage, hence allowing it to be one of the best basic smart phones you can have along your side.
- Primary Camera – 8 Megapixels with C. Zeiss optics and Dual LED Flash.
- Video – 720p Video recording with image stabilization.
- Secondary Camera – 1 Megapixel front Camera for a better video call.
Nokia Lumia 900 is powered with 1.4GHZ Scorpion processor with a 512MB of RAM.
1830MAH Li – Ion battery offers you up to 300 hours of Standby time, 7hours of Talk time (on both 2G and 3G) and a music playback of up to 60 hours.
Pros and Cons of Nokia Lumia 900
Pros of Nokia Lumia 900
- Easy to use and effective basic Smartphone.
- Larger Display screen for better viewing.
- Comes in Black, White, Cyan and Magenta color, allowing you to pick anyone you like.
- LCD screen protected via Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Powerful camera in a basic handset.
- Dual Camera allows you to do video calling in the best possible manner.
Cons of Nokia Lumia 900
- Comes only in 16GB internal memory.
- Does not support card slot.
- Lags sometimes due to only 512MB of RAM.
- Basic features.
- Only limited apps available.
- Not an Elderly Friendly phone.
Nokia Lumia 900 was released in May 2012, but was not able to capture the market due to the industry giants, however it is lesser expensive as compared to other smart phones but offers a good number of features.
Due to 512MB of RAM it lags sometimes when you try to access heavy applications, but still it is surely the best choice for the basic users who only needs to use a limited number of applications. It is a bit old phone, but it offers you everything you are looking for; however you can’t compare it with any of the current phones.