How to Solve Nokia Lumia 900 SIM Card Problem?
- Insert SIM card error.
- Phone book inaccessible.
- Jumper wire.
- Soldering Gun.
- Heat Gun / Heat Blower.
- Restart your phone.
- Remove, clean and re-insert your SIM card.
- Check with any other SIM card.
Reasons for Problems
- It might be due to dust on SIM Jacket contacts.
- SIM power line might be faulty, if it happens then it doesn’t show SIM card.
- It might be due to faulty capacitors. They are total 4 in numbers, if any one of them is faulty then it will affect your overall SIM card function.
- Issue might also be due to SIM card IC.
- Clean SIM jacket contacts and check.
- Check all 4 capacitors with the help of a multi-meter, if any of them is faulty replace it.
- Check SIM Power line with Capacitor -1. Place jumper if connections is faulty.
- Now check connection between 1st pin if SIM jacket contact with Capacitor – 4.
- Check connection between 5th Contact of SIM Jacket with Capacitor – 2.
- Check connection between 4th Contact and Capacitor – 3.
- If everything else fails then gently heat SIM Card IC, if that method doesn’t work then Re-ball or replace IC.