How to Solve Nokia Lumia 800 Network Problems?
- No network in your phone.
- Low signals.
- Phone only searching for network but not connecting.
- Constantly dropping signals.
- Call dropping issue.
Reasons of Problems
- Your SIM card might be faulty.
- Your Network Carrier might be having any temporary difficulties.
- GSM antenna contact might be rusted or might have encountered some kind of dust.
- Antenna contact pins are not properly in contact with your GSM antenna contacts.
- Any of the coils and capacitors of Network Antenna or Power Amp IC might be faulty.
- Secondary antenna’s coil might be faulty.
- Restart your Nokia Lumia 800 phone and check.
- Remove and Re-insert your SIM card and check.
- Toggle between different network modes and check.
- Check with any other working SIM Card, as your SIM card or your network carrier might be having issues.
- Soldering Gun
- Copper Wire (To be used as a jumper)
- Heat gun.
- Star Screw Driver (For Phone Disassembling).
- Plastic Separation Tool (For Phone Disassembling).
- The very first thing that you need to do is to clean GSM antenna contacts and check, as most of the time dust or rust becomes the cause of low or no network.
- Now pull up GSM antenna contacts pins and check, as most of them time network problem arises due to the fact that GSM antenna pins and contacts are not in contact properly.
- Check all the components of antenna contact pins. Components comprise of one Coil (we named it as Coil – 1) and multiple Capacitors.
- Check continuity of secondary antenna. If there is no continuity then place a jumper across.
- Check continuity of Coil – 2, if it is found to be damaged then replace it.
- Now gently heat Network Antenna and check, if it is still faulty replace it.
- Check all the components of Power Amp IC, replace all the faulty components.
- Gently heat Power Amp IC, remove, fix it again and check.
- If Power Amp IC is still not working then replace it.
All the above methods will help you to resolve all the above mentioned Network problems in the best possible manner. Before going with hardware method make sure that you have tried all of the work around methods in first place, as this will help you to save your time, money as well as energy which you will spend in overcoming the problem via hardware method.