How to Solve Nokia Lumia 800 Internal Memory Problems?
Internal memory problem can occur in any phone every now and then, but it can also be easily resolved by software update in most cases, and this is mainly because of the fact that such problem arises mainly due to some sort of software error. Normally Nokia Lumia 800 doesn’t encounter internal memory problem, but when it does you don’t need to worry about that, as there are only a few steps that will help you to resolve this problem.
In the following lines you will get to know about Nokia Lumia 800 Internal memory problems, reasons of problems and their solution (By Workaround and Hardware methods):
- File not accessible.
- Phone connected with your PC but file is not accessible in your PC.
- File not accessible in your phone but accessible in PC.
- Data is not saving or gets deleted automatically.
Reasons of Problems
- It could be due to virus in your phone, as normally these things happen when your phone is found to be infected.
- Your software might be outdated.
- Such types of issues also occur when you have installed a file management program that is not compatible with your phone or the file management program has some internal errors or bugs.
- This might also be due to the presence of some malicious software in your system.
- Restart your phone and check.
- Reset your phone settings and check.
- Scan your phone with a reliable antivirus program and check.
- Update your software.
- Remove any file management software from your phone and check, as this might also be the cause of problem.
- Overview all of your installed applications and programs and uninstall any of them which looks suspicious to you or you might have doubt that this thing might be causing the problem. Such types of doubtful programs / applications include: memory analyzers, cache management programs, file compressors etc.
- You will need Star screw driver and Plastic separation tool for disassembling your phone.
- Heat gun.
Before moving towards hardware solution, it is highly recommended that you should backup your entire data, as in the hardware procedure you might lose your entire data. Sometimes it also happens that there is a need of replacing your internal memory storage, therefore you also need to backup your data in that case too.
- Gently heat internal memory storage and check, if the problem persists then change internal storage space.