Step by Step Solution of Nokia Lumia 800 Camera Problem
In the following lines you will get to know Nokia Lumia 800 Camera Problems, as well as their manual and hardware solutions:
- Black Screen after turning on Camera.
- “Camera Failed” error message.
- Phone hangs when camera is accessed.
- Camera displaying low quality result.
- Camera not taking pictures at all.
- Camera not saving pictures.
Here is the manual and hardware solution of Nokia Lumia 800 camera problem
- Restart your phone and check.
- For Camera not taking pictures / saving pictures, update your current software.
- For Camera taking low quality pictures, clean camera with the help of cotton buds, as it must be due to moisture or dust.
- Remove Rear Camera (For this you need to unlock rear camera locks with the help of a pin).
- After removing camera, clean all the contacts underneath it. After doing that re-plug and check.
- If it is still not working then check with any other working camera.
- If the problem is with Hardware then the next thing that you need to do is to gently heat Camera Controller IC 2, which is the main IC and present out the opposite side of the board. (Opposite side of Camera). If it is still not working then replace it.
- Now gently heat Camera Controller IC 1, which is just beside the rear camera. If heating doesn’t solves the problem then replace it.