How to Solve Nokia Lumia 800 Buzzer Problems?
- No Sound in Lumia 800 Buzzer.
- Low Sound in buzzer.
- Distorted Sound.
Reasons of Problems
- Buzzer might be faulty.
- Low sound and distorted sound normally occurs when there is dust on buzzer mesh or when the buzzer is faulty.
- Coils might be faulty.
- No continuity between buzzer contacts and coils.
- Problem with the on-board connector of buzzer, however this happens in a very rare case, and there is a thousand in one chances that buzzer problem was due to problem with on-board connector.
- Buzzer IC can also be faulty and it needs to be replaced.
- Restart your Lumia 800 phone and check.
- Check volume settings of your phone along with your current active profile.
- If you are facing the issue of low or distorted sound, then just take a small pin and clear the holes of buzzer mesh, as most of the time low or distorted sound problem arises due to the dust that is stuck in buzzer mesh.
- Multi meter.
- Star screw driver.
- Plastic separation tool.
- A very small sized pin to clear the holes of buzzer mesh.
- Jumper wire.
- Soldering gun.
- Heat gun.
For Low or Distorted Sound
If you are facing the issue of low or distorted sound, than all you can do is to change the entire buzzer module, as your buzzer is faulty and there is no other solution than that.
For No Sound
- For No Sound, the very first thing that you need to do is to check status of your buzzer. Buzzer’s status can be checked via contacts with the help of a multi meter. If buzzer is faulty replace buzzer module.
- Now Check Status of Coil 1 and Coil 2, if any of them if found to be faulty replace them or place jumper instead, as a jumper would work similarly as of a coil.
- Now Check Coil 3 and Coil 4. Besides that, also check the continuity between coils and buzzer contacts.
- Now re-solder buzzer’s on-board connector, as this might also be the cause of problem; however this problem occurs very rarely.
- Now gently heat buzzer IC. If it is faulty then you need to change the entire buzzer module, as buzzer IC alone cannot be changed.
Lumia 800 Buzzer problem occurs in a very rare case, and the solution of this problem is also very simple. The best thing about this is that, most of the time a simple restart gets the job done.