How to Solve Nokia Lumia 800 Audio Jack Problems?
- No Sound in Ear phones.
- Low Sound.
- Distorted Sound.
- Unbalanced Sound in each ear phone.
Reasons of Problems
- Your head phones / ear phones might be faulty.
- Pins might have lost continuity or connections with their respective coils, capacitors or diodes.
- The problem also arises due to lose contact between audio jack strip and the audio jack’s on-board connector.
- Audio Jack in-turn might have become faulty, due to dust, water damage, physical damage or due to common wear and tear.
- The very first thing that you need to do after connecting your headphones is that you check your volume settings.
- Restart your phone and check, as most of the time a simple phone restart gets the job done right!
- Check with any other working headphones, if you don’t find any problem with these headphones then change your current headphones and check. If it is not the problem then the next thing that you need to do is to move towards its hardware solution.
- Star Screw Driver and Plastic tool for disassembling your phone.
- Soldering Gun.
- The very first thing that you need to do is to remove and re-fix audio jack strip and check, as most of the time the only problem is the loose contact between Audio Jack strip and Audio Jack’s on-board connector.
- Now check with any other working Audio Jack, as most of the time your Audio Jack is faulty, and the only thing that you can do in order to resolve this issue is to replace it with a working one.
- Now solder all the pins of Audio Jack connector and check.
- Check continuity between 10th Pin of audio jack on-board connector, Coil – 1 and then finally with Diode.
- Check 7th Pin of on-board connector with Capacitor – 1.
- Check 2nd Pin with Coil – 2, Capacitor – 2 and Capacitor – 3.
All the above steps are surely going to solve the problem, in case any of the capacitor or coil is found to be faulty then replace it immediately, as there is no other solution than that. Normally Audio Jack problem in Nokia Lumia 800 doesn’t occur, but when it does a few simple steps are quite enough in order to resolve this issue in the best possible manner.