iPhone 6 Review and Specifications
On 9th September 2014, Apple Inc. launched its two new iPhones namely iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Following is a detailed iPhone 6 Review which will give you complete details about its specifications and overall feedback about this iPhone.
IPhone 6 Specifications
IPhone 6 comes with a 4.7” of LED-backlit IPS LCD screen and is protected via long-strengthened glass and oleo phobic coating hence making it much more durable as compared to the previous version of screen protection.
Come with 16GB, 64GB and 128GB internal storage space, and still they don’t offer any form of external storage space.
IPhone 6 comprises of:
- Rear Camera: 8 Megapixel Dual LED camera, (similar as of iPhone 5s)
- Video: 1080p video at the rate of 60FPS
- Front Camera: 1.2 Mega Pixel Camera, followed by face detection, facetime and HDR.
1.4 GHZ Typhoon processor which is ARM V-8 based (Dual-Core) equipped with 1GB RAM (DDR3).
iPhone 6 is equipped with a powerful 1810 mAh battery (Li-Po), and hence it is known to be the most durable battery, with great timing.
Let’s have a look at the iPhone 6 Pros and Cons.
Pros and Cons of iPhone 6
Check out the following pros and cons of iPhone 6, that will surely help you to understand whether it is a right smartphone for you or not.
Pros of iPhone 6
- Sleek and stylish design, hence making it more attractive.
- Comes with iOS 8 and can be immediately upgraded to iOS 9.1.
- Other than Face detection and Facetime in front camera, it is also equipped with HDR.
- Superb battery timing that allows you to enjoy your favorite games even more.
- Comes with a good number of color selective options.
Cons of iPhone 6
- Megapixels in primary and secondary camera is similar as of iPhone 5s, which was a little bit disappointment.
- IPhone 6 with 16GB internal memory gives a very limited option for its users when it comes to storage, and they need to delete the stuff most of the time in order to cope up with new things.
IPhone 6 Review
The all stylish and excellent iPhone 6 comes with a good number of surprise for its users, and till now there have a lot of good reviews about this phone. People mainly love this phone because it has a powerful battery, and they don’t need to re-plug their phone into the charging sockets again and again. One of the biggest reasons why most powerful phone fails is because of their battery timings, but this is not an issue with iPhone 6. This is one of the reasons currently iPhone 6 has more than 85 million users.
So if you are planning to go buy an iPhone 6, then it is surely one of the decisions that you won’t ever regret.