IPhone 5S Specs and Review
iPhone 5S is finally out in the market on 20th September 2013, and one can surely witness a huge set of crowd that is moving towards their nearest Apple stores in order to get their hands over this most updated version of iPhone. IPhone 5S was not expected to do that much business especially after Note 3, but it seems that Apple Inc. is surely going to make some good sales over it.
Let’s take a look at some of the iPhone 5S specs:
IPhone 5S Specifications
IPhone 5S has a 4” display screen and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass, hence allowing its display screen to be much more reliable.
It comes in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB internal storage space, so chose any of them you like as per your needs.
IPhone 5S is powered with:
- Rear Camera: 8 Megapixel Dual LED
- Video: 1080p video at the rate of 30FPS
- Front Camera: 1.2 Mega Pixel Camera
1.7 GHZ processor (Dual – Core) accompanied by 1GB RAM.
Now let’s have a look at iPhone 5S’s Pros and Cons:
Pros of iPhone 5S
- It is powered with 1.7GHZ dual core processor, hence allowing it to be absolutely Lag free.
- Supports all 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- Comes up with an all new iOS 7.0 which is absolutely exceptional!
- 8 Mega Pixels (3264 x 2448 pixels) allowing you to take perfect pictures!
Cons of iPhone 5S
- Memory cannot be extended, as it does not support Card Slot.
- Display size is only 4” which is surely very less as compared to Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3.
IPhone 5S Review
iPhone 5S is the most updated version of iPhone, and is known to absolutely Lag and Bug free as per the company’s resources, as it comes with a 1.7GHZ dual core processor with 1 GB RAM, hence allowing you to make the most out of it in the best possible manner.
One of the best things about iPhone 5S is that it comes up with iOS 7.0, which is truly impressive. However Samsung Galaxy S4 users might not go right with this Smartphone, as iPhone 5S only has 4” inches of display, while on the other hand Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with a 5” of display.
In beginning it seems that things might be tougher for Apple in the last quarter, but still Apple is managing to make some good sales so far. If you are an iPhone lover, then iPhone 5S is surely the best choice for you, while Samsung Galaxy users might not get much impressed from this smart phone due to its display size.