Workaround Solution of iPhone 5S MIC Problems
IPhone 5S is known to be the newest Apple product that made record sales over the world, in fact most of the stores ran out of iPhone 5S within the few hours of its launch. IPhone 5S is truly an exceptional phone but it came with a number of glitches which either have quick fixes, have manufacturing faults. Most of the faults or glitches found in the phone are manufacturing errors and the only solution of overcoming this problem is to get a replacement phone from the Apple Store.
In the following lines you will get to know about iPhone 5S problems that users have reported so far:
- IPhone 5S MIC not picking up the voice clearly. (Listener encounters distorted sound)
- Not able to record voice notes in specific type of Apps.
- Listener is not able to hear during call at all.
As iPhone 5S is a new Smartphone therefore it is not recommended that you should take it to a repair store, as if you do that it will void Apple’s warranty. Therefore in the following lines you will get to know some of the workaround methods that will be able to resolve your iPhone 5S problems in the best possible manner, as a good number of users have reported that these quick methods have worked for them really well!
- The very first thing that you need to do is to make sure that you have removed protective film from the screen, as this also becomes the cause of main MIC problem. For most people this trick might seem odd, but it has surely worked for a whole lot of people in resolving this issue.
- For voice notes recording in specific app problem all you have to do is to check whether that application is allowed to use iPhone 5S MIC or not. In order to do that, all you have to do is to:
- Go into Settings.
Now try to record your voice in that specific app again.
- It is also possible that your iPhone 5S is interfering with the noise cancellation feature. Now first remove your iPhone 5S case and check whether it makes any difference, if that doesn’t work then all you have to do is to:
- Go into Settings.
- Switch Off “Phone Noise Cancellation feature”.
Now check whether this solution works for you or not or does it make any kind of difference.
- If all the above mentioned solutions are not able to resolve your iPhone 5S MIC problems then contact Apple Customer Support they will either help you in resolving this problem or they will replace the phone for you.