iPhone 5C Specs Review and Verdict
Finally “Never Promised” cheaper iPhone by Apple is finally unveiled, and it seems that people are more than desperate to get their hands over it. One of the reasons for this is that a less expensive iPhone was the thing that everyone was waited since a long time.
Let’s have an overview of iPhone 5C’s Specs and its Pros and Cons
With a 4” Multi Touch Retina display, this is surely the top most choice for anyone who is looking for an excellent iPhone display screen at lowest price.
Weight and Supported Carriers
IPhone 5C is quite heavier as compared to its predecessor, as it weighs 4.65 Ounces and all major Carriers like AT&T, Sprint, T – Mobile and Verizon supports it.
It is powered with an all new A6 Chip.
- Rear Camera: iPhone 5C possesses one heavy duty 8 Mega Pixel camera accompanied by LED Flash, Illumination Sensor, Face detection, Auto and Tap to focus functions etc which makes it was much superior as compared to dozens of elite class phones.
- Video Recording: 1080p Video recording (from Rear Camera) and 720p Video recording (from Front Camera) it also comes up with image stabilization and allows you to take still pictures while recording.
- Front Camera: Front Camera is of 1.2 megapixels followed by backside illumination sensor feature.
You will be assisted by SIRI, which is a smart assistance that understands all of your voice commands, even in your normal mode of talking. Simply by using your voice commands it allows you to send text messages, make calls and do a whole lot more, as it not only just listens and carries out the command, but it also responds back to any of your queries.
IPhone 5C comes with 16GB as well as 32GB space and in White, Red, Yellow, Blue and Green.
Power and Battery
IPhone 5C comes with a Built – in Lithium – Ion battery equipped which is surely very powerful, as it offers:
- Up to 250 Hours of Standby Time
- Up to 10 hours of Talk time (3G)
- Internet Use: 8 Hours on 3G and 10 Hours on Wi-Fi
- Media Playback: 10 hours Video and 40 Hours of Audio Playback.
Now let’s have a look at some of the Pros and Cons of iPhone 5C:
Pros of iPhone 5C
Following are some of the well noted Pros of iPhone 5C
- It is quite cheap on contract, as it only costs $99 for 16GB and $199 for 32GB.
- IPhone 5C comes with a good number of high end features of iPhone 5.
- Comes up with 13 LTE bands – Making it best choice for travelers.
- Powerful battery that offers 10H of talk time and with up to 40hours of Music Playback.
- Comes up with an all new iOS 7.
- Comes in variety of colors (Pink, Yellow, Green, Blue and White).
Cons of iPhone 5C
- Extremely Expensive without contract, as 16GB phone alone costs USD $549.00.
- IPhone 5C has a Polycarbonate Shell reinforced in a steel frame, which might not be that durable and would have a higher probability to incur cracks or it might breakdown as well.
- IPhone 5C only comes in 16 GB and 32 GB storage, and not in 64GB storage space.
- It’s quite heavier as compared to its predecessors, as it weighs at 4.65 Ounces while iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S weighs only 3.95 ounces.
- IPhone 5C doesn’t support Fingerprint Sensor.
IPhone 5C is surely something that everyone was waiting for, especially who is willing to go for a cheaper iPhone. But the fact is iPhone 5C isn’t that cheap especially when you are planning to buy it without contract. Finally we get an iPhone that is comparatively cheaper as compared to other iPhone range but at the cost of some features, reliability and functions.