How to solve iPhone 5 Front Camera Problem?
IPhone 5 front camera is surely pretty awesome, especially if you are planning to take a self picture or having a video conversation online. Front camera surely comes up with a whole lot of features for you to enjoy. However problems in iPhone 5’s front camera are also very common and it can stop responding or start to give you any of the problems due to any reason.
- Phone’s screen goes black.
- Phone hangs when camera starts.
- Camera not taking picture
- Camera not saving pictures.
- Blurred Image.
Reasons of Problems
- Any camera app might be the cause of the problem, as sometimes outdated apps interfere with the primary function of the phone’s camera.
- Your phone software might be outdated, and a simple iOS update might be able to resolve your issue.
- Sometimes Cache also starts giving you problems, so this could be one of the reasons of this problem too.
- Any of the components or Front Camera itself might be faulty.
- Blurred image could be due to dust on the front camera glass.
Following are some of the best workaround methods that are most of the times effective and will help you in resolving iPhone 5 Front Camera problems.
- Restart your phone and check
- Reset your phone and check.
- For Camera not saving pictures: Update your software.
- Uninstall any camera app after which your front camera is giving you problems.
- For Blurred Image: You need to clean the front camera glass, as sometimes the only reason for blurred image from Front Camera is dust.
If you are unlucky to solve your front camera issues via workaround methods then I will recommend that you should go with the below mentioned hardware solutions, as this will surely help you to resolve all the front cam related problems and in best possible manner.
- unplug and re-plug front camera strip (This strip also includes Speaker, LED indicator light and MIC)
- Re-solder on-board connector front camera.
- Check resistor, if faulty replace it.
- If everything else fails then check with any other good working camera.
The above mentioned methods will surely help you in solving iPhone 5 front camera problems, hence allowing you to enjoy Self pictures as well as video calling and conferencing in the best possible manner and without any kind of trouble.