Quick and Simple Guide to Overcome iPhone 4s Flashlight Problems
IPhone 4s Flashlight is surely very effective when you need to take clearer pictures in a dark place or the places with lesser light. IPhone 4S flashlight problem is surely a big one, especially when you love to capture the moments from your phone’s camera irrespective of the light conditions.
- Flashlight remains ON even when the phone is turned off.
- Flashlight not working at all.
Reasons of Problems
- Phone might be water damaged.
- Onboard connector might have dust and dirt on it, hence interrupting the operation of Flashlight.
- Flashlight IC or flashlight’s coil might be damaged or faulty.
- If your flashlight remains ON then Go into settings and Turn “OFF” Flashlight if it is set to “ON”. If that doesn’t work then restart your phone and check.
- If your phone’s flashlight is not working at all then restart your phone and check.
If the above method doesn’t work, then all you have to do is to go with:
- Unplug and remove rare camera and re-plug it (Flash is attached with Rear Camera). In most cases this thing works, but if it doesn’t then move on to the next step.
- Check for any traces of water damage on your phone’s motherboard, if you find any traces than clean it with a cotton cloth or blow dry it for few seconds, but make sure that you do this after removing rear camera from your phone.
- Clean On board connector as well as Connector attached with rear camera, re-plug the camera again and check.
- Check Continuity of Flash Light Coil. In order to check the continuity of coil you need to remove the shield of your motherboard. If the coil is damaged, replace it.
- If replacing coil doesn’t work for you then reheat Flashlight IC. If it’s still not working then replace it.
Follow all of the above steps in order to overcome your Flashlight problem in the best possible manner. When it comes to its workaround methods, you have very limited options, but are effective in most cases. If both workaround methods fail in resolving your problem then you need to go with the hardware solution, as you don’t have any other option left than that.
The best thing about this hardware solution is that, you don’t need hands on practice in order to do it on your own; however you need to make sure that you have steady hands and you know the circuits properly.