iPhone 4 parts Identification Guide
If you are planning to become a smart phone repairer then this is surely the guide for you. The main aim of this guide is to give you all the information about different parts, circuits etc of iPhone 4 so that you will know, what is what, what different IC’s, capacitors etc are included in its and how do they work. By knowing their functions, connections with each other and process you will get to know how to overcome different iPhone 4 problems in the best possible manner.
This iPhone 4 parts identification guide, you will be assisted in the following ways
- It will assist you in identifying any problems that might arise from time to time.
- It will help you in identifying the problematic IC‘s and what could be the cause of the problem.
- It will assist you in knowing which circuit’s have connection with which IC’s or capacitors, hence helping you in identifying the problem.
- It will allow you to assemble the circuit easily.
- It will help you in becoming a smart phone repairer, as you will be able to easily identify all the parts categorically.
In the following lines you will get to know about front and back circuit of iPhone 4 in details, and it is surely going to help you in iPhone 4 parts identification to a large extent.
Now let’s begin with:
Front End of iPhone 4 Parts / Circuit
- Sky works SKY77541 GSM/GPRS Front end module
- Triquint TQM666092 Power Amp
- Sky works SKY77452 W-CDMA FEM
- Triquint TQM676091 Power Amp
- Apple 338s0626 Infineon GSM/W-CDMA Transceiver
- Sky works SKY77459 Tx-RxFEM for Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Apple AGD1 ST Micro 3 axis digital gyroscope
- Apple A4 Processor
- Broadcom BCM4329FKUBG 802.11 with Bluetooth 2.1+EDR and FM receiver
- Broadcom BCM4750IUB8 single chip GPS receiver
Now here is the detailed description of:
Circuit at the Opposite Side of iPhone 4
- Apple 343S0499- Touch screen controller
- The Logic 338s0589 Audio codec
- Toshiba 256G bit, x8 FLASH Memory
- 338so867 Dialog Power management (POWER IC)
- 3383 Base band processor
- INTEL DDR SDRAM and INTEL NOR
IPhone 4 circuit seems to be quite simple, but the fact is the understanding of all these IC’s and chips is quite difficult, however a simple hands on practice over board will help you in understanding the circuit in the best possible manner, and will also assist you to masses when it comes to the repair of iPhone 4 motherboard.