How to Solve iPhone 4 Network Problems?
One of the most common issues that iPhone 4 users face is the iPhone 4 network problem. The reason for this problem could be anything, however resolving this issue is most important, as you won’t be able to receive calls or text messages or the call quality will be very low. Normally this type of problem happens either due to:
- Sim Card
- IPhone 4 hardware issue.
- No Signals.
- Low Signals.
- Phone dropping signals.
- Only Searching for network.
Reasons of Problems
- Sim Card might be faulty.
- Network mode is not configured correctly.
- Circuit could be broken.
- Coil might be faulty.
- GSM Antenna, Capacitor or Power AMP IC might be the cause of this problem.
If you think it is Sim card problem, then the very first thing that you need to do is to replace your current Sim card with a good one and then check the network, if that doesn’t work then Change Network mode to “GSM” and restart your iPhone.
If the above procedure still doesn’t work for you, then all you have to do is to move towards:
- Multi meter.
- Jumper Wire.
- Soldering gun.
- Heat blower.
When it comes to iPhone 4’s hardware solution, all you have to do is to follow the following steps:
- Check continuity of your iPhone’s external antenna and verify whether circuit is broken or not, if circuit is broken then it is the cause of iPhone 4 network problem.
- In order to resolve that, all you have to do is to place a jumper (attach copper wire) and check, as this will fix the connection again.
- Check blue colored coil with the help of a multi meter, if it is faulty then replace it or add a jumper wire instead.
- Follow similar procedure for your GSM antenna.
In order to verify whether your GSM antenna is working fine or not then all you have to do is to:
- Check Connection from GSM antenna to Capacitor (near Power Amp as mentioned in above figure)
- If connection between GSM antenna and Capacitor is perfect then gently heat power amp IC. If heating method doesn’t solve the problem then replace Power amp IC, as it is the main cause of the problem.
All the above steps are surely going to solve your iPhone 4 network problem. If you are lucky enough then y=workaround method will be enough to overcome this issue.